We are a volunteer organization of residents committed to strengthening our community,
Our main focus is on improving and enhancing the community we live in by encouraging open discussion of the issues facing our neighbourhoods (i.e. future schools, parks, traffic, development etc) and ensuring it is a safe place to live, work and play.
The BCCRA's vision encompasses the following principles:
- Provide support and coordinate the community’s needs and Association’s membership
- Encourage respect for and appreciation of the Association’s volunteer community
- Financially supporting social activities
- Ensuring that this community’s needs are heard, understood and met
- Ensuring the environmental health of the community
As your Community Association, we hope to help bring out many voices to add collective strength behind the issues facing our community. The BCCRA strives to be a key part of an overall strategy to make changes that reflect the wishes of the people who are directly affected by these issues.